Wiadi

Reaction score
I'm currently managing AGF in the Danish Superliga in the second season. Got a couple of decent regens in the last intake whom I intend to phase into my first team squad. The only problem is that I can only offer them part-time contracts instead of full-time contracts, hence limiting their potential growth over the coming season. I tried to offer them a new contract but the option is greyed out "due to board restrictions".

Initially I thought that it might has something to do with Danish laws. Turns out some of my other youth players who are 19 years old also can't be offered full-time contracts, although some others can. I even have a 21 year old Italian who I signed on a part-time contract last season still unable to sign a full contract.

So can anybody help clarify this for me? I have never played in Denmark before, so I might not know if there is some hidden rules applied. AGF is a professional club, and my current wage budget is currently 10k below the maximum allowed per week, so I don't think that is the problem.