Can't ''offer to clubs'' nor transfer list my players?! Please help, thanks

Jonny Boone

Reaction score
So after a very unsuccessful spell with gillingham I came to Sevilla Atletico. I took them from 15th to 7th place. But I wanted to sign new players. I signed so many players that I am now 8k over wage budget (should be 38.5 and im 46.86). There is one player who is receiving 8k per week so now I want to sell him, but my only option is 'set for release'. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Can you post a screenshot of it mate and his contract details please and I'll help

Is he perhaps on a rolling month-to-month contract ? If so, then he is not your player to sell.

Sevilla Atletico is the reserve team for Sevilla, so whilst you may have the power to buy in players, I presume that the ability to get rid of them depends on the parent club. It appears to be the same with Barce 'B' and Castilla (the two more well known reserve teams).

One further thing to add, you can move players between Sevilla Athletico and Sevilla 'C'/ U19, whilst also moving players from the reserve team to Atletico. This also affects the wage bill so just shift some of the dead wood from the team to 'C' and you will have cleared some of the problem.