Can't perform against big teams away

MadeMafia

Reaction score
How do you play against the big teams? Everytime I play against big teams away I get trashed. I ALWAYS concede a goal in the first 10 minutes, and I concede at least 4 goals every time I face the big teams.

I am playing with Benevento, we're in our second season in the Serie A. Doing okay, we are mid-table. However, the 2 last matches we were beaten 5-0 by Milan and 6-2 by Juventus. In both of the games we conceded 2 goals in the first 10 minutes.

I don't expect a win against the big teams. I can handle getting trashed once in a while, but we have literally no chance against them. I have tried playing defensive, attacking, control, counter, park the bus... No matter what we always concede in the first 5-10 minutes. I often tell the players that there are "no pressure" which always gets good response.

How do you guys play against the big teams away? Other teams who are worse than my team often gets acceptable results by losing only with 1 or 2 goals.

On my last save with Crystal Palace, I had the same problem. We lost with at least 4 goals against the top 4, conceding a goal in the first 10 minutes.

Thank you. :)

Sounds like you're FAR too open. Other teams and me included will be a lot more cautious against a bigger team in front of their own fans. Try and sneak a 0-1, hopefully.