Fellan95

Reaction score
When i'm gonna approach the Europa League with Man City I need 4 players who have played for City under 3 years between 15 and 21 (I've 2) and/or (Don't really know) 8 players that who have played in England under 3 years between 15 and 21 (I've 4).
I can't sign any players for the moment because an answer is needed before I can continue, will I have to make a new save or can I deal with this problem?
I've tried choose automaticly but I have no players to make it work...

If I can't register the necessary players, I holiday one day and it's sorted. Works all the time

Correct my if I'm wrong but isn't the usual solution to just select less players ? Like if you need 3 homegrown players and only got 2 then select 25 instead 26 for the competition squad ? I read this somewhere here in the forum, never had the problem myself though.

Yes, you can leave free spaces if you don't have (or don't want to register) homegrown players
I always seem to end up with a squad of 22 for CL/LE :)

Oh, and you get to register players after the transfer window closes
So you can still sign some homegrown guys

Correct my if I'm wrong but isn't the usual solution to just select less players ? Like if you need 3 homegrown players and only got 2 then select 25 instead 26 for the competition squad ? I read this somewhere here in the forum, never had the problem myself though.

yup, that's right.. same for the league squad registration as well..

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

yup, that's right.. same for the league squad registration as well..