Can't play for more than 2 clubs in 1 season

ryanmc7

Reaction score
I signed a player knowing the rule however as there was no block by FIFA so thought all was well. It later turns out after I register him in my squad he can't play until next season. I remove him as a registration and he becomes unhappy and demands transfer request!!
Beelin'.
Is this bug known? Surely the transfer should've been blocked.

The transfer doesn't get blocked in real life,so why would it be blocked in game?

Well, tell him no, and don't transfer him, eventually he'll be alright and next season you can treat him right. It isn't a bug, by the way, it's exactly what would happen in real life.

not a bug,had it happen on FM10 when I was managing in Russia, signed a guy from brazil on loan. Sucked cause he was best player on my team.

It's not a bug. It is your fault for not checking the rules/registration dates properly. ;)

not a bug,had it happen on FM10 when I was managing in Russia, signed a guy from brazil on loan. Sucked cause he was best player on my team.

in Russia Premier League, u can have like 6 foreign players inn the starting XI
and the Russian First Division (which im now managing. look at my sig) allows up to 40 players, but only 3 foreign players in ur starting XI

I signed Annan for Sunderland in the Winter transfer window.