Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanK

Reaction score
I created a team and created a logo and home & away kits for them, but they won't show up in the game.The other logo's I have work fine, but for some reason these won't.I've been using FM Graphics Guru.Does anyone know a way to get them to work?Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:47 PM ----------

Anyone?

double check the unique id

i made a kit for someones createdteam but it wouldnt work for them... turned out hed given me the wrong ID

get the ID from your game

double check the unique id

i made a kit for someones createdteam but it wouldnt work for them... turned out hed given me the wrong ID

get the ID from your game

I just double checked and I definetely have the right ID.

i know that there was a bug on fm to do with kits and theres a download somewhere and this does work as i was having trouble getting some of my kits to show... but they work fine now

ill try ndfind it for you

There seems to be a problem on FM about ID especially on custom team. The ID in the editor (when u created a team from scratch with the editor) and the IN GAME ID is not the same. I face the same problem.....Try create a new custom team again BUT this time USED a TEAM that is already in FM (from any division, I used a lower league team) and edit the name of THAT team instead of making complete new custom team. This way the ID remains the same, then u can change their kits, logo. Make some changes on the team if u want :). Hope this help. Cheers :)

Strange a Liverpool supporter helping a Man U supporter :) :) just kidding

Last edited:
There seems to be a problem on FM about ID especially on custom team. The ID in the editor (when u created a team from scratch with the editor) and the IN GAME ID is not the same. I face the same problem.....Try create a new custom team again BUT this time USED a TEAM that is already in FM (from any division, I used a lower league team) and edit the name of THAT team instead of making complete new custom team. This way the ID remains the same, then u can change their kits, logo. Make some changes on the team if u want :). Hope this help. Cheers :)

Strange a Liverpool supporter helping a Man U supporter :) :) just kidding

Thanks!
And I have nothing against Liverpool. It's not like you'll ever challenge us for the premiership.

i know that there was a bug on fm to do with kits and theres a download somewhere and this does work as i was having trouble getting some of my kits to show... but they work fine now

ill try ndfind it for you

if you find out please let me know:D

i have kits for 2 teams i created from scratch and can't get them to work, i came accross the problem mentioned above about the unique id being different on editor to what shows up in game...

i changed id numbers around in the configs but no luck there:S

if you find out please let me know:D

i have kits for 2 teams i created from scratch and can't get them to work, i came accross the problem mentioned above about the unique id being different on editor to what shows up in game...

i changed id numbers around in the configs but no luck there:S

Not sure but i dont think changing the ID wont help .. like i said its best to used a team already in FM rather than changing ID or making new custom team...(u can still change everything like a custom team from scratch)

you only have to start a new game so that you can select the kit fix... after that it should work on all games

Status
Not open for further replies.