Firthy99

Reaction score
I cannot read the text properly after going back to the normal FM skin. Examples below:

8e44f3daa8ab83cc8ce333ffc19d5ed4.png

1c1366d2a5bab98acb22ffa5a5c7e069.png

You need to close FM, delete all your custom skins you have saved (Or just move them out of the Football Manager 2013 folder) and reload the game :)

You need to close FM, delete all your custom skins you have saved (Or just move them out of the Football Manager 2013 folder) and reload the game :)

Thank you so much :O

Can I put the skins back?

And is it possible to change that text colour?

Thank you so much :O

Can I put the skins back?

And is it possible to change that text colour?

Yeah you can put the skins back in. If you mean change the text colour to what it should be, it will do it automatically :)

Yeah you can put the skins back in. If you mean change the text colour to what it should be, it will do it automatically :)

It has changed default (black) but I was wondering whether I could change it to anything else.

It has changed default (black) but I was wondering whether I could change it to anything else.

No, you'd have to edit the skin yourself, which you'd need to know a little about programming to do (which I certainly don't :p)

No, you'd have to edit the skin yourself, which you'd need to know a little about programming to do (which I certainly don't :p)

Ah right, I'll leave it then.

I think I found the problem, I added the skins back and selected 'FM 2013 instant' because I wanted to use the instant result button but then it switched and I couldn't see the text again. Then I switched back to normal and it was fine again. I would like to have the instant result button but want to see the text as well. Anything I can do?

Ah right, I'll leave it then.

I think I found the problem, I added the skins back and selected 'FM 2013 instant' because I wanted to use the instant result button but then it switched and I couldn't see the text again. Then I switched back to normal and it was fine again. I would like to have the instant result button but want to see the text as well. Anything I can do?

I have never heard of the instant results button :S Although I heard there was something similar on FMClassic, so try FMC Skin For Football Manager 2013: Download

It should work fine if you switch back to it, the problem you had happens when you use a custom skin and try to switch back to the default one.

Try pressing the 'clear cache' and tick the 'reload skin when confirming' box, then select the instant result button skin you wanted and it SHOULD work fine :)

That didn't work :( I'm not that bothered, I'll just use the instant result dark or the normal FM one, thanks for the help though!