cant really get into a game :( ...

Try taking the team predicted to finish bottom of scottish division 3 all the way to the premiership

put yourself as a youth player in the game and give yourself below average attributes with 200 Potential Ability. Having mates in the game as well would maybe keep you interested!:)

u should try a network game totally awsome
if u get in as good 1
u cant buy all the best players because your competing against other humans so is really good
i have one running if anyone interested

i was having same problem couldnt get in to it get bored after 3 04 months so ive decided to give llm a go tooting & mitcham lol this will be fun

For all the people that cannot get into a game, try playing without real players. I just started a game doing that right now and i'm already really interested in it!

Try a league you have never tried before? I got offered the Ajax job a day into one of my new saves, ended up staying their for 4 years..which for me is incredibly long. Got them to the semi's of the champions league and won every domestic trophy that season, i was quite happy. Currently started with Sporting now, basically because ive never managed in Portugal and im enjoying it so far.

I am currently having a major problem playin FM 2011, I must have started at least 20 games and I cant play more than 4 maybe 5 league matches and I get board and cant be bothered and just quit! It could be the fact that all the changes from FM 2010 are a bit much, im not sure!? Cant anyone help? I'd put this on my own thread only I dont know how to make a thread! Im a bit daft that way! lol! All suggestions would be welcome. Thanx folks!