rossoldiniho

Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently started a new save with Freiburg in the Bundesliga and have came to the stage just after the transfer window where I need to register my squad. During the transfer window I signed Francesco Lodi from Genoa and played him for 3 league games no problem but when it came to submitting my squad it said he wasnt registered, when I went to the registration screen he was not on the list either.

Does anyone know how I can solve this?

Thanks in advance

A similar situation has happened during my game. I'll summarise....

I signed Lodi for free, he played a few matches then after registration deadline, he was somehow unregistered. I assumed it was my error so begrudgingly had to wait until the next registration window. However, a few months in to the season I had a message saying he was injured playing for Genoa, even though I am Pescara! I checked Genoa and he was in their squad, with a contract & apparently moved in an exchange deal, all this despite being in my squad & contracted!

solutions would be great, we would be tearing apart teams with him & he is a big loss...

Same problem with me & the same player, really getting frustrated now as i'm about to start the league campaign in the 2nd season!!! I have no choice but to carry on playing the game but he'll be a huge miss!!! Not happy but s**t happens!!! Hopefully he'll be able to be registered in the next window, if he still wants to play for my club!!!:mad: