Can't Register a squad for the Europa League

IrishAzrael

Premium
Reaction score
I'm in my 3rd year as Middlesbrough. Got promoted to the Premier League in my first year. Won the Carling Cup in my second year. At the start of the 3rd season, the game won't allow me to register any players for my Europa League squad. I'm in the 3rd qualifying round.

Any help to register a squad or any other help is appreciated.

This has happened to me on FM 12 because I did not have 4 home growth players (players that have been trained at the club for at least 3 years and were or are under 20) In the end I had to get my Assistant to pick it for me, even tho I only had 3....

You could trying holidaying just past the deadline day. That usually fixes issues like this.

I'm in my 3rd year as Middlesbrough. Got promoted to the Premier League in my first year. Won the Carling Cup in my second year. At the start of the 3rd season, the game won't allow me to register any players for my Europa League squad. I'm in the 3rd qualifying round.

Any help to register a squad or any other help is appreciated.

This has happened to me on FM 12 because I did not have 4 home growth players (players that have been trained at the club for at least 3 years and were or are under 20) In the end I had to get my Assistant to pick it for me, even tho I only had 3....

If you leave a blank squad space that counts as one of the required player spots so you don't have to leave it to your *** man

Thanks for your help. My issue was simple and stupid on my part.

I wasn't able to register my europa league squad outside of a specific timeframe. I was trying to register my squad before i had played a friendly. I just needed to be patient and let the game tell me it was time to register a europa league squad.

I apologize for wasting your time.