remcosj

Reaction score
Hello there,

im using a 4-2-3-1 tactic with Barca, man united and ajax. all use the same tactic and instructions.
See screenshots.

i cant really score alot of goals, especially away games, home games also struggle.. but less.

Anyone can tell me where im doing it wrong?

Thanks.
View attachment 209525
View attachment 209526

Lose all ur instructions and jus pick a formation and play dnt mess about with tactics or anything like that. Ur players a barca r good enough to win games

Just a suggestion but I notice you got pump ball into the box. For me that normally ends up in long balls being used which I don't think would suit barca. I'd try working the ball into the box and look for the overlap.

nah man, pump ball into the box is off. i have work ball into the box.

To me it seems that you just don't have enough attacking roles on the field. Suarez is all good but after that Iniesta is the only one actually trying to get inside the box, and he's not even that much of a finisher. Either Neymar or Messi should also be looking for ways to score rather than support the play. So play around with the roles to make at least one of them more attacking and you should find yourself creating more decent chances.

Iniesta would probably work better as an AP rather than a simple AMC. Could also make your wingbacks more attacking via roles/instructions as they are world class at getting forward.