bennyhummel

Reaction score
no mather what tactic im using with newcastle in championship always conceeding lots of goals!!!!
incredible annoying same **** every year !! playing version 16.3

my central defenders make lot of mistakes playiung with Caulker and mbemba and even got mammana as backup.
All play TERRIBLE!!

every game got 20/25 attempt scoring 1 or 2 getting sick of it.
Striker got batshuayi or mitrovic

please HELP !!!!!

U should use Mammana as first defender.. u can have a look in my tactic thread.. ( Worst tactic 2016 )

That's a lot of frustration that can have a toll on your enjoyment of the game. Let me try to help you.

Does your opponent have 20/25 attempts per game against you? What's you media prediction for your league? Top/Mid/Relegation?

The best trick to concede less, is having the ball more on your opponent midfield and they having less on yours. This can be achieved with some mid league teams, but also with all top league teams.

That's a lot of frustration that can have a toll on your enjoyment of the game.

You mean: "Can't score goals !!! need HELP!!!!" and then: "every game got 20/25 attempt scoring 1 or 2 getting sick of it." ??

no mather what tactic im using with newcastle in championship always conceeding lots of goals!!!!
incredible annoying same **** every year !! playing version 16.3

my central defenders make lot of mistakes playiung with Caulker and mbemba and even got mammana as backup.
All play TERRIBLE!!

every game got 20/25 attempt scoring 1 or 2 getting sick of it.
Striker got batshuayi or mitrovic

please HELP !!!!!

This is Football Manager, Having those amount of shots and only scoring 1,2 or 3 goals is very normal! The games canot let you score 5/6 goals every game. It has to try and keep a bit of reality!

i get 20/25 goal atttempts scoring maybe 1 or 2 if im lucky got this problem YEARS AND YEARS now getting fed up with FM like this.
play newcastle in championship so off course predicted as champion.

Trainers are all 4 stars, tried different tactics downloaded from fm base 4231 442 doesnt matter

using worst tactic with parma now ,

No effect att all still getting screwed every match

apparently you want the results found in the attachments below. This result using a 442 version of the Ramble On tactic with some tweaks. Also this is from my Piacenza save which is currently at the end of the 2034/35 season. Here is a Dover Athletic save using the same tactic but we had 12 shots but 9 on target and 6 goals.

Last edited: