megapicks

Reaction score
im playing as barca and i create so many clear cut chances and the chances my striker get are very much clear cut but he will either shoot wide or over. or the goal keeper will made a worldly save but then my inside forward wont shoot across the keeper need help please

Do you have Ibrahimovic? Set him to Advanced Forward and Messi as an Inside Forward.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Play this:

-------GK-------
RB--CB--CB--LB
-------DM-------
----CM--CM----
RW-----------LW
-------ST-------

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Fluid system with short passing,huge allowance of creative freedom,stand-off your opponents more,man-mark and make them stick to their positions.Set one of your wingers to just normal attacking Winger and attacking Inside Forward to Messi.Use Xavi and Iniesta as supporting Central Midfielders and Yaya Toure as a Anchor Man.

Puyol as a Limited Defender and Pique as a normal defending Central Defender.Maxwell and Daniel Alves should play as automatic Wing Backs.

Make sure the tempo is high,with a high-defensive line and wide width.

Do you have Ibrahimovic? Set him to Advanced Forward and Messi as an Inside Forward.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Play this:

-------GK-------
RB--CB--CB--LB
-------DM-------
----CM--CM----
RW-----------LW
-------ST-------
yer i do this is how i play and this is my team last season messi scored 56 ibrahimovic 37 and sanchez 29 so i cant understand is it because i have brought a few new players in?