Can't seem to get going in new fm 12

Rhys23

Reaction score
I've recently purchased fm12 and i've tried starting with a couple of different teams but i cant seem to do well with any of the teams, ive actually been relegated with 2 of the 3 teams i've managed, I had no problems with fm 11 but i just cant get anything right
HAS ANYONE GOT ANY TIPS PLEASE?

Well what teams you been using? Maybe try with Real Madrid or somone til you get into it then give other teams a go?

Use a big team so its easier to get used to.

The obvious choice is Manchester City. Its an easy game to use them, but it will help you get used to the game. Then when you feel you have more experience with the game, pick a mid table team, then work your way downwards until you fell your good enough to start with a very poor team and build them up to become a top team.

I prefer to manage lower league sides so Oldham, Bescanon(france national) and crawley.

really? the ME is virtually the same as FM11 (old tactics worked great for me) and if you learn to use new teamtalks it's much easier to boost players morale.

personally I think players morale has become way too relevant this year, if you can get teamtalks/team meetings right I think you'll do just fine.

Try Huddersfield. They're already set up to get an instant promotion to the Championship. Keeping them up there could be a good challenge though. Although you should be able to achieve promotion with Crawley and their money...