Can't select English Leagues - please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollybean

Reaction score
I have edited Version 10.3 database but when I load it up I cannot select the English Leagues. I haven't changed the newly promoted or relegated teams, but I did select the Nation Rule...would this be the reason??

I know I have to tick the 'Change' box to select the database but even so the English Leagues have disappeared.

Anyone have possible answers? Please help.

Much appreciated.

do you see a triangle with this ! in it

high light over it and see what it says

Where and when should I see it? I have read about it but haven't seen it myself yet. Thanks

Once you've pressed change on FM10 and chosen your custom database, next to england is there a warning triangle next to it.
Usually the problem is that you don't have the correct number of teams in the leagues (Eg only 19 teams in the premiership instead of 20)

No, no triangle...in fact 'England' isn't even an option. It doesn'e exist as an option. Would it be anything to do with the fact when I saved my new edited database I did the 'Compressed file' option??

All I did regarding the editor was update some transfers (Joe Cole to Liverpool for example). I didn't move any teams or try to make a new league. It has just completely dissapeared as an option to select.

Status
Not open for further replies.