BENNOAFC

Reaction score
Probably been said before but, does anyone else have the same problem?? Literally cannot settle anywhere! i last about 10 games before i want to change clubs. It's so annoying haha. Anyone got any tips?

Maybe make some heartfelt or romantic signings as well who you are interested in seeing play. I signed Henrik Ojamaa for Wolves first season when he probably wasn't my best option purely because he had a great season for motherwell last season. I suppose get a couple of players you maybe have a connection with?

Don't just wantonly start at a random club. Think about what kind of football you want to play, what kind of a challenge you want. Do you want to fight to stay up or challenge for European Glory. Think of a plan for yourself then find a club that suits your ambitions.

Cheers guys. Scotty i've managed at so many i'd be here all day if i wrote them all haha. Really enjoyed my saves at Ajax,West brom,Arsenal and Cardiff. Others that have failed are: Crewe,Spurs,Newcastle,Boro,Palace etc etc the list is endless haha.

May give Bilbao a go.

maybe just have a challenge in your head, for example with newcastle try to get champions league football next season

I know how you feel mate. I always wanted a mid-table club with a good budget to compete, Ajax is a good shout and maybe ill try them :)

I had this problem, didn't know where to start a save but u started one with Freiburg and so far really enjoyed it as its tough. Trying to make Freiburg compete with BVB and Bayern is my aim.

coach a small club outside england. one without facilities

Cheers guys. Scotty i've managed at so many i'd be here all day if i wrote them all haha. Really enjoyed my saves at Ajax,West brom,Arsenal and Cardiff. Others that have failed are: Crewe,Spurs,Newcastle,Boro,Palace etc etc the list is endless haha.

May give Bilbao a go.

I was just seeing if you were only managing teams like Barca, Madrid, Man City, etc. :)

Bilbao is a really good save. I have literately just started one myself! They have some good players, but of course you can't keep Llorente. Is also quite difficult only being able to sign Basque players. Good challenge and really fun! :D