Cant Sign In, Wrong Client Version...

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
I received the 'servers going down for five minutes' message earlier, and when I tried to sign back in later it told me I couldn't connect to server as the version of the client I had was incompatible. It told me to update it which i did, downloading the file again and overwiting the existing FML files.

This didn't work and gave me the same message when I tried to sign in again. So I deleted all FML files, downloaded again and installed as new but still couldn't sign in and received the same message again. Anybody got any ideas?? Sean.....? Help!

I'm having the exact same problem :(:|

Hope someone has an answer to our probs..

I'm wondering if it's anything to do with the msvcr71.dll file? If so if anybody can get on to FML they could email the dll file.

I have version 7.10.3052.4 If people could check their numbers see if there's a difference?

Check your emails there might be a new build out.

Nope nothing there. Theres a direct link when you try to sign in and get the message which takes you to the file download page. Its dated 16/112007 and is a larger file than the previous fml_win32 file so it maybe something wrong with the file itself...

Ive just deleted the files and redownloaded and installed again and ive got in.

it was the build i posted on the fml server status forum and he said it was the build at fault

No probs its sorted now. Couldnt go without my fix for the night!

mine did the exact same a few nights back booze.