Sp3aker

Reaction score
I just started a new game with Stuttgart, and I need a new sweeper keeper. However, Timo Horn won't sign for me and I can't work out why. I can afford the release fee and offered it, but was told that "my client has no wish to discuss terms with your club". I thought that this was weird as I'm stuttgart, and he is at koln. Anyway, my assistant manager thinks that he is a realistic target, so I declared interest in him. Timo Horn responded: "It would be a dream come true to play for Stuttgart etc". So i offered his release clause again, and again I was told "my client has no interest in joining your club". What the **** is going on? He stated to the media that he would be desperate to sign for me, yet everytime I offer for him he turns me down. Does anyone know why?

I can see now that it must be the agent blocking the offer, but if that is now a function of the game then why can i not affect that in any way? I'm actually Timo Horn#'s only preferred personnel in the game, he desperately wants to sign for me, but the agent is stopping it. I should at least be able to talk to the press about the agent.

I just feel that if this was an issue in real life then the manager of the club trying to buy the player would go to the press and name and shame him.

I've never come across that before, but if you find an answer, please let me know. Normally if this happened and the player was on your team, you could at least ask the player to drop the agent.