Can't stop Hazard from crossing the ball

JJR14

Reaction score
Hi

I'm playing as Chelsea at the start of the game and during matches hazard seems to cross every time he gets it. I've got him playing as an inside forward support but refuses to cut inside instead opting to cross the ball and not very well either. I've looked at player instructions and team instructions but just cant seem to get him to stop crossing and cut inside.

Is there any way this can be done?

Check his PPMs (if you don't know what it is, google it).

aaaaaaaand, why are you complaining, drill crosses are OP.

Hi

I'm playing as Chelsea at the start of the game and during matches hazard seems to cross every time he gets it. I've got him playing as an inside forward support but refuses to cut inside instead opting to cross the ball and not very well either. I've looked at player instructions and team instructions but just cant seem to get him to stop crossing and cut inside.

Is there any way this can be done?
Obvious, but did you use the option to "Cross Less Often"?

Yeah he does seem to cross a lot as he's either footed. However, just put a target man upfront and he'll bag the assists.

I checked his PPMs they're tries killer balls, plays one twos and runs with ball often. I have him learning cuts inside PPM at the moment but that will take a while before it takes effect. the cross less often option is greyed out on the player instructions screen and i am playing with target man upfront but costa and lukaku are struggling to get on the end of the ones that make it into the box.

I've found that for some strange reason he is crossing less now that I've changed the tempo of play. before i had the team playing much lower tempo to try and keep the ball more but got rid of it and now he's not crossing as much and we still keep as much possession