lewie100

Reaction score
Can someone give me a step by step instruction guide on how to sync from the PC to the Vita? BTW the setting is ticked.

Theoretically, you should be able to save (while playing Football Manager Classic) to the cloud; 2) exit the game (entirely) wait for Steam to upload; them go to VITA, then download the file.

BUT I still get the "CANNOT CONNECT TO STEAM" errors with certain files, randomly, so I save the same exact save (say I'm playing as Arsenal) and save it under 'Arsenal1' and 'Arsenal2' etc etc - I usually save around 5+ files just so the cloud gets to sync at least one.

Yeah I dunno why it does that, but it does. Dunno the fix.

Theoretically, you should be able to save (while playing Football Manager Classic) to the cloud; 2) exit the game (entirely) wait for Steam to upload; them go to VITA, then download the file.

BUT I still get the "CANNOT CONNECT TO STEAM" errors with certain files, randomly, so I save the same exact save (say I'm playing as Arsenal) and save it under 'Arsenal1' and 'Arsenal2' etc etc - I usually save around 5+ files just so the cloud gets to sync at least one.

Yeah I dunno why it does that, but it does. Dunno the fix.

I'mI'm doing the Alphabet challenge on FMC and I have removed leagues so there is only 3... The top bit is exactly what I try to do.