Reaction score
I've got an problem where I can't train players individual roles. as when you do that click one it later shows with a black dot right?

Now I click and there is no black dot..

I've got an problem where I can't train players individual roles. as when you do that click one it later shows with a black dot right?

Now I click and there is no black dot..

NOt really sure what you mean, if its the individual training to get better in those stats important for a specific role, or if its a new position. Could you post screenshot ?

View attachment 298918 Where is says vleugelspits (winger) If you click it. normally there would appear a black dot in my game. So you can see its getting trained. But I don't get that anymore.

I can edit in trainers though but normally I just do it there. Seems like if I want to click here and make them train individual roles it doesn't work anymore.

I can edit in trainers though but normally I just do it there. Seems like if I want to click here and make them train individual roles it doesn't work anymore.

So you can click the first 3 windows but not actially chose what training program(role) in the last window ?

A workaround would naturally be to click the player, then training and then take it from there insted

Last edited:
Yeah doesn't show in training menu. I knew I could do it there but it should be able to do it like I wanted to.
Maybe it's a bug or something.

Yeah doesn't show in training menu. I knew I could do it there but it should be able to do it like I wanted to.
Maybe it's a bug or something.

I just tried it myself and its works when I do it. I just click left click to confirm " fullback", wingback etc

I assume you are on the 13.2.2 patch ?

Try changing skin and doing it, failing that load up a new game and test it to see if it's persistent across saves or just that one.
If it's just that one head over to SI and report it as a bug for them :)

Ive had this since i bought the game, but i noticed its only on some of my players? Didnt seem to matter what contract they were on (full/part or youth) some would have the black dot after i clicked the role, some wouldnt.