Can't train my players to learn to positions.

You can train young players to new positions. Don't know which player you are showing in your SS or how old he is, so don't know if it's possible with older players.

yes you can, go to player profile and, in the training menu choose a position. Dunno exactly where, so search for it.

What i can't do is untrain that, lol

Did you ask your assistant to take care of training?

I do believe it's something that is causing crashes anyway. So there is an issue.

View attachment 697193

It is just unavailable, anyone know how to fix this?
Nice ! Keep up the god work !
o.png

Did you ask your assistant to take care of training?

It is because of this reason. ↑ ↑ You need to be controlling the 'Sets up individual training for senior players' in staff responsibilities.

It is because of this reason. ↑ ↑ You need to be controlling the 'Sets up individual training for senior players' in staff responsibilities.

Yes, you have to be in control.

I have the same issue, I have set up instructions for several players in my first team and they are all training a way as instructed. But for some reason, I have one or two players in my Liverpool team between the ages of 18-21 that I cannot give instructions to, It's been this way for six months (in-game), I wouldn't mind but my assistant isn't even giving them specific attribute/role training. I have been having this problem a lot in FM15!

I have the same issue, I have set up instructions for several players in my first team and they are all training a way as instructed. But for some reason, I have one or two players in my Liverpool team between the ages of 18-21 that I cannot give instructions to, It's been this way for six months (in-game), I wouldn't mind but my assistant isn't even giving them specific attribute/role training. I have been having this problem a lot in FM15!

Are they being tutored? they have to be completely free of other training and have no staff dictating their individual training. Check the senior and junior team settings.

One is being tutored and the other isn't. And I should have been more clear actually, it is the same problem the OP is having, its positions, I have a 19 yr old regen who's main position is DM, he isn't able to play CM yet according to his position ability but I want to train him in that position. It will enable me to give him attribute training ie. passing, but not position. The only thing I can think of is that I am not in charge of junior training, but as the kid is in my first team squad, has a team status of first team and is not available for the Under-21's, you would have thought this would not be an issue. There obviously must be something I am missing but I can't see what it is, I have just come to accept it now lol

turn the junior training back to you and try it.