Scotty98TR

Reaction score
I got the Beta from GAME, and I have had 2 updates today, but both times FM still says BETA in the bottom-right corner of the main menu, and the version is still 14.1.1

I have tried typing in my code again, but no luck there.

Anyone know what I can do?

EDIT: I SHOULD READ!

Have you received another code from them?

Same problem here. I had an update for steam. Then I put the FM disc in and pressed play and it still says BETA in the bottom corner :/

EDIT: I also purchased FM 14 from Game

EDIT 2: I think I have figured out how to do it. Click on where it says "add a game" on the steam library and type in the code that is on the back of your game manual and it should work! :)

Last edited:
Same problem here. I had an update for steam. Then I put the FM disc in and pressed play and it still says BETA in the bottom corner :/

EDIT: I also purchased FM 14 from Game

EDIT 2: I think I have figured out how to do it. Click on where it says "add a game" on the steam library and type in the code that is on the back of your game manual and it should work! :)

I bought the downloadable version of the game, so I won't get a disc or manual :/

I bought the downloadable version of the game, so I won't get a disc or manual :/

Where did you buy it from? I just logged into gamefly and in the purchase history it had my full game code key for me. So try that with whoever you brought the game from.