Lempriere

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been covered... but anyway I'm playing as Southampton and I get to the end of the season and i'm informed that, due to technological advancements or whatever, my training and youth facilities have been downgraded. So I go for a chinwag with my board about investing and keeping it all up to date and everything, but the option to talk to them about training facilities is greyed out. Does anyone know what the deuce is up with this? Is it a bug or is there a reason for it? Is my chairwoman parring me?

I posted about the same problem a while ago when trying to upgrade youth facilities but didn't get an answer. It must be a bug, i've been trying to upgrade mine to the highest tier for 7 seasons.

it's proper annoying. anyone else getting this? is there a way around it?

Just wait another season and ask them then. Usually when something is upgraded or downgraded you cant ask for it. Just give it time and you will be able to.

same thing has happened to me now for the last three seasons! im man utd and dont want my noisy neighbours leaving me behind and bagging all the young talent!

Its all about time and money... Keep asking for that, and be sure to have a wealthy account balance! No money no fun...

****, my area was greyed out for at least 2 seasons now. cant upgrade training facilities and year by year they are telling me that my facilities were old :/ whats the problem, why cant i even click the option!