Can't view other teams matches

nikkif99uk

Reaction score
I wanted to watch some of my loan players games. Normally when there is a - you can click on it and it will say view. I can't seem to do that on FM19 is this a glitch or can you not watch other games now?

Love to know how to do this too, doesnt make sense it would be removed. My youth team is in the champs league final and really want to watch it? Anyone any ideas?

Anyone else had issues with this or figured out how to watch them?

click on the v in the matches/fixtures & results list.

This doesnt work any more on FM19. At least not for me. There is now a little magnifying glass on the right of the fixtures. Click that and you have the option to "scout" or "attend"

This doesnt work any more on FM19. At least not for me. There is now a little magnifying glass on the right of the fixtures. Click that and you have the option to "scout" or "attend"

Does for me. i can select either.

It works, but you may need to be on the beta for it to work. In a lot of cases, it's the dash instead of a V.

I am trying to go into other teams fixtures and you used to click the - to watch the matches that don't clash with yours when i click on it nothing happens anymore