twiggy1986

Reaction score
im currently in my 1st season with mk dons ( league 1 ) and i seem 2 win at home all the time and just cant buy a win away from home. is there anything i can do to stop this HELP PLEASE! im playing 4-3-3 defensive at home and seem to dominate teams every game i also play this tactic away but i get battered i have tried everthing and cant seem 2 get it rite

any help appreciated thanks :S

the 1st season is always the hardest
its best to throw every back and counter attack when you play away.
also try not to be hard on your players when you play badly away.

for my arsenal game i tend to play 442 at home and play short attacking football and try to dominate as much as possible and try to end the game by half time then in the second half i send out all my fringe players and rest my star players and completely switch my tactics but still play attacking football but just to play possesion football and try to keep the ball far away from my keeper.

then at away games - i tend to play more offensive still play attacking but more direct than short because playing short and counter-attacking doesnt work as effective as direct.

erm when you go away dont even think about attacking, try to play standard/normal with counter attack or defend with counter

erm when you go away dont even think about attacking, try to play standard/normal with counter attack or defend with counter

Agreed. I only ever play attacking away from home when I'm massive favourites, otherwise, I tend to start defensively playing on the counter and tweak it depending on how the game is going.