iRoleplay

Reaction score
I have a team of potential world beaters (if they arn't there already >_>)

And no matter what i can't win against Champions League teams when im playing.

Example last 2 seasons i have been destroyed by Arsenal in semi's and groups

Last season i holiday'ed the first leg against Toulouse won 3-1 away then played second leg at home same tactic lost 4-1 >_>

Now i just lost 3-0 again Lyon.

idea's why?

I have a team of potential world beaters (if they arn't there already >_>)

And no matter what i can't win against Champions League teams when im playing.

Example last 2 seasons i have been destroyed by Arsenal in semi's and groups

Last season i holiday'ed the first leg against Toulouse won 3-1 away then played second leg at home same tactic lost 4-1 >_>

Now i just lost 3-0 again Lyon.

idea's why?

For a start, what team are you?

Im Benfica

3rd season

575342069.png

Went back to this tactic after my earlier 4-1-3-2 didn't work out Shot per game wise.

Um......all i can think of is if you win the first leg e more defensive you second leg, and also what instructions do you give your team ie : team talks?

For instance i was man utd playing real madrid in the semi's i won first leg at home 4-0 then second leg start of the match team talk i told my players to not get complacent and at half time i was 1-0 up so 5-0 on aggregate, at half time i said you have one hand on the cup and i got demolished 6-1 by the end of the game!!!
All i can say is try to maybe play second leg on control mentality or overload your midfield.

I think i found a tactic that works

4-1-0-3-2

With a DMC and AML AMC AMC AMR

won 9-1 Lukaku scored 7 goals against a bad team though >_> still it was champions league.

Good on ya.......to be honest it seems in champions league the further you get the harder which is a fair assessment, also the second legs are always very difficult, what i find is i always concede a lot of goals in the 2nd leg at the end of the match - like the last 15-20 minutes, try at least subbing two players just before this and crowding your midfield and playing a defensive midfielder,

i find that it happens time and time again and sooner or later there is a pattern so try give it a go in the latter stages and see what happens.

You're Benfica... enough said :D ahah jk, anyway i have the same problem as you in my Porto team :S

I think i found a tactic that works

4-1-0-3-2

With a DMC and AML AMC AMC AMR

won 9-1 Lukaku scored 7 goals against a bad team though >_> still it was champions league.

Guess that would be best. Plus, this way you can set Hazard either as MC or AMC as Advanced playmaker, depending on the opponent's midfield. Sure, he's not even good defensively, but presence can mean everything. Better then leaving opp midfielders running into your box like crazy :D

How did you get all of those players to come to Benefica? Surely their transfer fees wouldve been really high.

Pato, Hazard. Neymar, Pedro etc

How did you get all of those players to come to Benefica? Surely their transfer fees wouldve been really high.

Pato, Hazard. Neymar, Pedro etc

Pato - 26million (5 million straight away 21million over 48months)
Hazard - 16million (First season sold Saviola and other players)
Pedro - 4million (The Sampdoria one)
Neymar - 34million (5 million straight away 29million over 48months)

:p

Pato - 26million (5 million straight away 21million over 48months)
Hazard - 16million (First season sold Saviola and other players)
Pedro - 4million (The Sampdoria one)
Neymar - 34million (5 million straight away 29million over 48months)

:p

I feel sorry for the bank balance :(

Ahahah i have the exact same problem as iRoleplay. If you don't sell Hulk and Falcao, you could win everything man! I wish i had falcao in my tem :C

better tac.. alex 3 man cragsfc or the korean k6..

try to sign experienced defensive players.. those world talent are youngsters.. give them 3-4 years to be stable..
I edit a team full of under 23 world class talent.. it takes 3 seasons until they grow up and gel together..
after that I won 4 champ lgs in a row.. not to mention league domination..