Capello; "Bale best in the world".

• Thread starter Thread starter W4FC B3N
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 2K
Best DEFENSIVE IN THE WORLD LAST SEASON, not this season inter have conceded 31 goals in 28 games you clearly have a poor knowledge of talent if you think Bale is anywere near Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi Standard. Must be a case of ONE GAME WONDER

Best DEFENSIVE IN THE WORLD LAST SEASON, not this season inter have conceded 31 goals in 28 games you clearly have a poor knowledge of talent if you think Bale is anywere near Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi Standard. Must be a case of ONE GAME WONDER

Or you are a bias Man United fan who misses Ronaldo's talent cos you think he is the best ever, without considering facts. Please consider what we have said properly.

Or you are a bias Man United fan who misses Ronaldo's talent cos you think he is the best ever, without considering facts. Please consider what we have said properly.

Please provide the facts. Will face it.

Nani has scored as many goals as Bale and Assisted more than 15 goals whereas Bale has 1.
What more facts or stats you need?

Well maybe if you go over what i said........ I think you will find they are facts. "bias Man United fan who misses Ronaldo's talent". Of course i miss Ronaldo'a talent, do i think he is best player ever no i dont. if were talking about facts then maybe you should go over bale statistics. Please consider what I have said properly.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Well said.. And he had facts

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Gareth Bale Good Player - Massivly Overated - 7 Goals - 1 Assists

Luis Nani Great Player - Massivly Underated - 9 Goals - 13 Assists

There Are the F A C T S

Didn't see this thread causing arguments at all.

I look at it this way; Bale smashed the best defense in the world, Inter, Messi failed to do so.

Bale smashed Maicon* <-- theres your correction.

Yes he absolutely destroyed Maicon in the CL but to be perfectly fair he then played against Rafael and was in his back pocket. - So does that mean that Rafael is now the best Rb in the world ?

Because based on your point Bale > Messi. Inters defence > Messi so therefore Rafael > Inters defence. :S

you base your opinions on 2 games. Bale is a outstanding player no doubts about it hes very talented but his problem is consistency. Its allright performing in the CL but he needs to do it week in week out in the league and that's where he failed to do so.

Bale is definately up there with the best left wingers in the game. He's still quite a bit away from best player in the world and hes miles away from the standard that Roberto Carlos performed.

You cant compare messi and bale.. messi wins hands down..

bale is a quality player BUT in the last 2-3 months it seems people have figured him out.. all he does it smack and run and uses his pace.. quality player yes

but messi is 100 years ahead of him

I think Bale is great but come on Cappello have you got early stage dementia setting in. You might be right in about 10 years but now. No way.

You cant compare messi and bale.. messi wins hands down..

bale is a quality player BUT in the last 2-3 months it seems people have figured him out.. all he does it smack and run and uses his pace.. quality player yes

but messi is 100 years ahead of him

agreed, Messi is way better then Bale at the current time, I believe they are several players in the world that are better then him

Messi is better? Thats nothing new :D

There are many players better than him now...Ronaldo, Sneijder, Xavi, Iniesta....many many players. If Bale keeps performing well a few more years he can be considered as one of the best.

I actually rate his teammate Modric higher than Bale.

Think he was meant to say that Bale is the best player at the moment in his position. Which I would agree with.

Did Capello see the Arsenal Barca game last night? Messi, Iniesta, Pedro all better in my books.

yes English management is great :/ but I reckon he will be one of the best in 3-5 years!

No way is he the best in the world. Not even the best player in the PL let alone the world. He could very well be one day yes but its all about consistancy and Bale is not yet consistant.

Bold statement from Capello I think Bale is a good love to see him replace Giggs at United. Definitely one of the most improved players but best in the world not sure on that

Back