bobman1325

Reaction score
I decided to edit and put Rangers and celtic in the english leagues, I noticed that the league cup doesnt seem to work. Has this anything to do with my moving teams about? is there a way to fix this?

They have to have been in the English league system for ad least 3 seasons before their eligible to play in the cup competitions.

Never tried it myself, but if I remember correctly there is some settings where you have to set what cup competions and what nation they qualify for europe for, and you have to set it to England! (I'll have a quick look in a minute if you want)

I tried changing it all to england, however the still no league cup fixtures for any team although I am in the FA cup

Presuming you put them in the Football League and not non-league, then the only thing I can think of is to check the League Cup rules? Might be something in there...

Yeah I put them in the championship, can't see anything so far just don't understand why they are in the FA cup but not league cup

Don't really know why I didn't suggest this earlier, but would it not be easier to just download one of the databases that have Rangers and Celtic in the English leagues? They will almost definitely work...

Do they have a previous division set in the competitions screen to a Scottish Division? This would make them not involved in English football for the minimum three seasons and therefore unable to participate.

I have a similar problem, I have edited fm11 so its up to date as of today, so the likes of mansfield and newport county etc. are in League 2.

Capital One Cup not loading up at all, any idea why for mine?