dzunglv

Reaction score
I'm on now on November, 2011. My Sunderland is doing really good (which surprises me a lot). I want to thank you all for your advices and helps by which i have a solid team to compete in PL.

Now i'm in need for a BWM and a GK. My tactics need 3 first-team Cm, and i'm about to sell Lee Cattermole as he gets injured a lot. My choices are too limited as not many players want to come to my not-high reputation team, but i really want an insane long term choice for this BWM. My board have also given me enough money to make some moves.

So I want you to give your ideas about comparison between Capoue 10,5mil and Nainggolan 9,5 mil. Nainggolan actually had been in my wish list for a long time. But for Sunderland i use 2 forms of 4-3-2-1, with one of them requires an Anchor man. Capoue, I guess, will be better when he appears in the DM position, because he's much better than Nainggolan in term of heading and jumping. But the main role i want them to play is BWM (other players can do average job in Anchor position). so who is better than the other?

My Craig Gordon has been set back by injuries, also, he is a bit slow for cutting the opponent through ball. I want a new GK who can help me in this league. Kameni for 5,2 mil and unhappy and unsettled Tim Krul 5,5 mil are now available. I also think about Alex Smithies who is only 700k and very young. I had Kameni sometimes in Man utd, but he has the weakness of his positioning which sometimes ruins the whole important game. But his other attributes are so good. I have no idea about Tim K and Alex S. So who is best suitable for my GK positions?

Also I want a CB for pairing with my Astori (just in case that my finance allows me to do so after purchasing BWM and GK), give me some ideas i really thank you about that.

Cheers you all! ^^

Fernando (Porto /DM) is also available in my game for just 6,3 mil. Is he good as a BWM, anyone tried him? :)

I'm a big fan of Naingolan personally. He is already quite good and his stats improve a lot. You sure Tim Krul will want to go to Sunderland? Will upset your fans. Brazil have some very good keepers at cheapish prices. Try Victor or jefferson.

Yeah, cheers, I will take a look at them. Thank for your help!

I have a habit of "don't know who to buy/or sell", so I offered, signed contract then delay, go to the forum and post it. So, yeah, Tim Krul is waiting for me to click "accept". But IMO, 5 mil maybe more helpful for Sunderland in many other signing so maybe I will search more for GK. I've already had Khune and Gordon so it's not really a trouble.

Any one have ideas on my situation? ^^

Actually, Victor (Gremio) is now about 14mil and Jefferson (Botafogo) is about 12 mil in my save game. But really thank anyway, mccollio :)

I'm a big fan of Naingolan personally. He is already quite good and his stats improve a lot. You sure Tim Krul will want to go to Sunderland? Will upset your fans. Brazil have some very good keepers at cheapish prices. Try Victor or jefferson.

yes, I like this too
g.gif

Now the Indonesian player has insurance. I've already seen his ss on the forum, which is really hopefully consistent. Anyone votes for Fernando and Capoue?

Btw, Cheers, guy! What about my GK and DC (along side with Astori in my 4-3-2-1 formation) ?

Now the Indonesian player has insurance. I've already seen his ss on the forum, which is really hopefully consistent. Anyone votes for Fernando and Capoue?

Btw, Cheers, guy! What about my GK and DC (along side with Astori in my 4-3-2-1 formation) ?

Try Oliver Baumann for keeper, he should be cheap enough still. What type of defender are you looking for (quick, no nonsense, skill, giant headerer etc)

Try Oliver Baumann for keeper, he should be cheap enough still. What type of defender are you looking for (quick, no nonsense, skill, giant headerer etc)

View attachment 246009

I sent Hampson and this is the result though. Hampson usually tell me 0,75-1mil lesser so in fact, i think, it's will be about 8,5 mil if i want the youngster. Well, they must be crazy for GKs in my save game though.

About the DC, Astori is relatively fast, also he plays well as the stopper through my first half season. So maybe i want a cover CB beside him, that means a fast, high anticipation one, not really needed to be high in heading but in Premier league i think it must be about 13 at least, and well, always for Sunderland, he must not be expensive. I think 8-10mil will be okay to offer :)

I see that Tomkins is about 3,5 mil now, and unhappy also. How about this guy?

View attachment 246009

I sent Hampson and this is the result though. Hampson usually tell me 0,75-1mil lesser so in fact, i think, it's will be about 8,5 mil if i want the youngster. Well, they must be crazy for GKs in my save game though.

About the DC, Astori is relatively fast, also he plays well as the stopper through my first half season. So maybe i want a cover CB beside him, that means a fast, high anticipation one, not really needed to be high in heading but in Premier league i think it must be about 13 at least, and well, always for Sunderland, he must not be expensive. I think 8-10mil will be okay to offer :)

I see that Tomkins is about 3,5 mil now, and unhappy also. How about this guy?

He isn't bad but I think you can do better. See if anyone of the following are interested:

Mario Fernandes, Omar Toprak, Dedé (plays for vasco), Rhodolfo (Sao Paulo), Ecuele Manga, Kurt Zouma (credit to Raikan on that one, absolutely quality youngster might cost you heavy though).

One or two should be interested in you maybe not all.

Naingollan is quality and should be bought, he also is one of the best tutors in the game!

Capoue is a good player as well, its a bit expensive for him though! I would look at Vincent Pajot/Josuha Guilovgui rather for the DM role, Delvin Ndinga is also quality for the Dm position! Rio Mavuba and Blaise Matuidi should be looked at to see what you can get them for, you might get lucky! I would also look to see if Ballack is free, he is still quality! Ognjen Vukojevic is a great player too and Taras Stepanenko are good shouts! Maxime Gonalons turns into a great player if played and could be available for quite cheap too! Javi Garcia should be looked at as well! Mate Simao could be the cheapest option too, he is not the best player but is still a good DM

Mario Bolatti, Casemiro, Soutto, Willians are also all good DM from Brazil and should be looked at...

For Cb, I would look at:

Aurelain Chedjou, Nicolas N'Koulou, Stephane Mbia, Kader Mangane, Sokratis Papadoplous, Bruno Manga, Douglas, Dante (a bit eccentric but good) Christian Zapata (limited defender) Sebastian Bassong even

Goalkeepers I would highly recommend:

Fernando Muslera, Volkan Demirel, Cedric Carrasso, Stefan Ruffier, Sirigu (if he wants to join) Rui Patricio (would be your best bet)

Kameni is a great shop stopper so you can get him, use him when playing vs teams like Chelsea who have quick strikers to sweep up and long shot takers like Drogba/Lampard and use Gordon when playing vs teams like Stoke/Bolton etc for coming out to catch crosses!

See if Adler has signed a new contract, you should always go for him during the first year, I managed to sign him on a 39k wage :)

I hope that helps a bit :) let me know if you need more suggestions

He isn't bad but I think you can do better. See if anyone of the following are interested:

Mario Fernandes, Omar Toprak, Dedé (plays for vasco), Rhodolfo (Sao Paulo), Ecuele Manga, Kurt Zouma (credit to Raikan on that one, absolutely quality youngster might cost you heavy though).

Cheers! A great list and now all my scouts are on their ways. Bruno Ecuele Manga will be okay at least, i hope, since i have offered him once at start of the season. Canceled the bid due to Astori arrival. But now the other CBs (Wes Brown, Brambre, Turner, Oshea) keeps making mistakes which drives me crazy. Hope that Manga is still cheap though.

Also i see that Dedé is unhappy for underachieving club.

Naingollan is quality and should be bought, he also is one of the best tutors in the game!

Capoue is a good player as well, its a bit expensive for him though! I would look at Vincent Pajot/Josuha Guilovgui rather for the DM role, Delvin Ndinga is also quality for the Dm position! Rio Mavuba and Blaise Matuidi should be looked at to see what you can get them for, you might get lucky! I would also look to see if Ballack is free, he is still quality! Ognjen Vukojevic is a great player too and Taras Stepanenko are good shouts! Maxime Gonalons turns into a great player if played and could be available for quite cheap too! Javi Garcia should be looked at as well! Mate Simao could be the cheapest option too, he is not the best player but is still a good DM

Mario Bolatti, Casemiro, Soutto, Willians are also all good DM from Brazil and should be looked at...

For Cb, I would look at:

Aurelain Chedjou, Nicolas N'Koulou, Stephane Mbia, Kader Mangane, Sokratis Papadoplous, Bruno Manga, Douglas, Dante (a bit eccentric but good) Christian Zapata (limited defender) Sebastian Bassong even

Goalkeepers I would highly recommend:

Fernando Muslera, Volkan Demirel, Cedric Carrasso, Stefan Ruffier, Sirigu (if he wants to join) Rui Patricio (would be your best bet)

Kameni is a great shop stopper so you can get him, use him when playing vs teams like Chelsea who have quick strikers to sweep up and long shot takers like Drogba/Lampard and use Gordon when playing vs teams like Stoke/Bolton etc for coming out to catch crosses!

See if Adler has signed a new contract, you should always go for him during the first year, I managed to sign him on a 39k wage :)

I hope that helps a bit :) let me know if you need more suggestions

So, my 5 scouts have done their business as quick as possible. Not really wonderful result as most targets have been taken, far too much expensive or no intention to join.

But still, i offered successfully for some guys:

BWM: Nainggolan 9,5mil
DM: All are on loans or so expensive. But positively Guilavogui 2mil is available. His attributes look really good.
For the CBs, there are some successful bid which can be accepted. There are several choices so i will make some search through the forum for some stats or ss to find out which is the best:
Bruno Ecuele Manga (4,3mil, the guy is now attracting my most interest now)
Kader Mangane (10mil, first team contract required)
Dante (9,5mil, grab him now or he will be Liverpool's after just a few day. They're in talk with him. A bit high contract must be offered to help the guy make right decision :) )

But for the GK positions, all of them are now more than 10 mil or more. (Actually i'm play a LAN game. My friend managing WestBrom has taken Alder so i can't do anything about this bargaining case :( )But Raikan's idea about Kameni/Gordon composition is really worth a try IMO. I still have Khune so it must be okay for the rest of the season.