Falkirkyabass

Reaction score
I did one of these last year but ran into some problems, the main one being I don't actually own a laptop so this save will be run from various friend's laptops. The goal in this save is to Hibs from the Scottish championship to challenging Celtic for the premier league.

A backround on the club
Hibernian Football Club, commonly known as Hibs, are a Scottish professional football club based in Leith in the north of Edinburgh, which plays in the Scottish Championship, the second tier of the Scottish Professional Football League. It is one of three SPFL clubs in the city, the others being their Edinburgh derby rivals Hearts and Edinburgh City. Hibernian was founded in 1875 by Irish immigrants, but support for the club is now based on geography rather than ethnicity or religion. The Irish heritage of Hibernian is still reflected, however, in its name, colours and badge.
The club are currently sitting in the second tier after being relegated in 2014. Despite failing to gain promotion last season the club ended the 114 year dry spell in the Scottish cup with a last minute goal from club captain David Gray in a 3-2 win over Rangers.

Current squad

View attachment 114725

With easily the best squad in the division no less than comfortably winning the league this year will be acceptable. I didn't make any additions to the squad because I didn't think it necessary for what I want to achieve this season.

Tactics

View attachment 114721
These aren't necessarily the finished roles ect but what I'm trying to go for is what Neil Lennon has his Hibs team playing like irl. Hopefully it'll bring me the success it's bringing him.

Pre-Season

View attachment 114722

Not much to talk about with our friendlies. Early Europa League games meant we only played two. I was hoping for some kind of result from the Dinamo game to give me hope for the Europa league but they were too strong for us. In the second game it was a straight forward win against a much weaker side which gave us a little momentum going into our 2nd round qualifier against Slovan Bratislav.

That's it for this update but in the next one I'll bring you the action from the Europa league games so stay tuned.

Last edited:
Thought this was going to be a Morton save lol! dislike Hibs but good luck none the less.