carbers

Reaction score
I normally manage a low league club on my game but this time I wanted a challenge with Low National Management instead so picked up the San Marino job. And I know the regens wont be very good cause my current players aren't very good. Though saying that, I recently played against the Czech Republic.

19/11/2008
San Marino 3 - 1 Czech Republic
I was well shocked at this scoreline. I told my team to play defensively in a 532 formation, and to counter attack though I neva thought it would work. The Game didnt start well with going a goal down after 3mins, but I gave it til half time with the tatics before changing anything, and amazingly we scored on 23mins and again on 27mins to make it 2-1 at half time. I kept things as they were, and we scored again on 72mins, just before i brought on a few subs to slow down the game and hold onto the lead. Game ended with my captain Andy Selva scoring 2 of the goals and getting Man of Match.

Dispite that win, my teams still bottom of the world cup quals group. With some hard work and more wins if im lucky, i might be able to rise up the table and maybe qualify for the world cup.. fingers crossed. Just 6 points from the group leaders and 6 games left to play.

Last edited:
without sounding sceptical but ill need to see it to beleive it, i would need to see the team line ups aswell

No prob, I didn't believe it myself and I was playing the game. I don't even know how my bunch scored 1, let alone finishing the game with 3. A few of the players dont even have a contract with a club, and those that do in my picked match squad either play at a San Marino domestic club which are to be fair **** or for the San Marino football club in the Serie C2. Cept for Captain Andy Selva who plays in the Serie B.

amazing result mate, well played

jeez nice one, I heard you get knighted for that kind of **** over there

thats a cracking result, if only i could play you with my Cook Island side... what a match.

During the international break since the last game, most the squad played some league matches for their clubs and were for the most part playing fairly well. So cause of this, i hoped when the next game came round the squad would be up and ready to go.

11/2/2009
Next match has arrived with Northern Ireland being the visitors.
I wasn't feeling confident, but I tried to hide that from the team. My squad was again mostly full of youngsters around 17-19 cause some of the senior players were injured or just not fit enough to be risked. I selected the line up and prayed for a good result, well a draw hopefully.
Result: San Marino 0 - 3 N.Ireland
Well it didn't go to plan. Defence was playing badly and let one in after 8 minutes, and again after 41. At half time I left things alone, but i was let down and we gave a penalty away which they scored from to make it 0 - 3 on the 47th minute. So I made a few changes to try and steady the team which worked for a while til my left wingback was sent off right near the end of the game.

That kind of result against Czech Republic would make you royalty in San Marino. Good going mate!!!!

how did you get the San Marino job? it's not available on mine, and I'm already the San Marino Calcio manager (just got promotion to Serie B in my third season)

well done mate that result alone is a huge achivement