Carbon File Lower League Update V2 Thread

carbonwhite

Reaction score
Alright guys have been doing some more updating finished all lower league promotions and relegations and have taken all old loans and injurys off, also ive updated the scottish leagues aswell transfers promotions ect all english leagues have been updated 30+ leagues

will probably do a few a more leagues as i go along if i find the time,

let me know what ppl think of the olde version as ive had no feedback

Carbon (H)

This is a link to the file here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5261

screens will be posted for V3 in a few weeks.

Last edited:
1500 changes all transfers will be releasing new update in a few days english and scottish league all upto date <)

Hi what leagues have you done and where is the file I'd be interested in this and once d/loaded will let you know what I think

sorry for the late reply mate @ calz88 its on this site mate

Give a link to the file on your OP to get more downloads, maybe include a few screenshots of the changes you've made

Give a link to the file on your OP to get more downloads, maybe include a few screenshots of the changes you've made
done mate thanks.

---------- Post added 15/07/2011 at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 12/07/2011 at 10:50 PM ----------

French Ligue 1&2 and german first division now updated plus more transfers from england