Carbz's second BaP, your chance to meet Messi ;)

safe to say my guy is coming along nicely 2 games for QPR then bought for 4.3 million to united thats not bad like :p

Pedro Fonseca just isnt developing...and getting less and less first team game time :(

I am assuming my guy retired as well. Oh man am I missing the last save...

I am assuming my guy retired as well. Oh man am I missing the last save...
He must of because i couldn't find him haha, yeah that was a great save, my guy was the best player in Macedonia woooooo :p

How do I go from one the the truly great superstars in the world to retiring after one year. So sad. Or was I one of the players that didn't make it in this season? Oh well hopefully the save continues this time without any hitches

How do I go from one the the truly great superstars in the world to retiring after one year. So sad. Or was I one of the players that didn't make it in this season? Oh well hopefully the save continues this time without any hitches
I remember putting you in because i had to go my other BaP to get your details :)

OMG! Look at those International caps and goals. For a midfielder that's amazing. At least in my opinion!
Btw, am I the U19 captain? :eek:

Oh, and could you just post a mid season of my history? As I want to know if I get regular gametime.
I will stop on 1 January in the 3d season then, is that ok? :)

Carbz:1545438 said:
OMG! Look at those International caps and goals. For a midfielder that's amazing. At least in my opinion!
Btw, am I the U19 captain? :eek:

Oh, and could you just post a mid season of my history? As I want to know if I get regular gametime.
I will stop on 1 January in the 3d season then, is that ok? :)
Sure!
Where are you from, if I may ask? :D