Carbz's second BaP, your chance to meet Messi ;)

Also, weird that Craig Davies haven't had more game-time, he seems to be one to look out for :)

I know, strange situation considering my stats arn't that bad! Hopefully break into the first team soon as my value is too high for any championship club to buy :(.

Funny old world of FM init

I'm really moving up the leagues and I think I had a lot of luck because I've had high level game time and good facilities for my development from the start.

Glad I'm still an important part of Roma's main squad since I joined in 3rd season!

Glad Pedro Fonseca moved....but to Cesena???? And still playing **** lol

Sorry about not updating guys, the weather knocked out my internet + ive got really bad flu, hopefully will be up soon!

Sorry about not updating guys, the weather knocked out my internet + ive got really bad flu, hopefully will be up soon!

Its ok mate just do it when you can! Hope ur better soon!

Sorry about not continuing this game guys, the reason it that the ******* game corrupted again, my power cut out while i was playing, i backed up the game but i lost my pen drive, i'm very very sorry guys. I really enjoyed doing it and i will be doing another one!