ccfcjonesy

Reaction score
BBC%20Sports.png

Cardiff City hire life-long fan
Cardiff City have appointed life-long fan Jordan Jones as full-time manager of Cardiff City
The 33-year-old was offered the job as they looked for someone who cares a lot about the club and is willing to take risks
"It was a surprise," revealed Jones. "But the step up doesn't phase me and whatever job I get earmarks me for I'll give it 100%.Cardiff-born Jordan will join the Cardiff staff for the friendly against Cardiff Reserves in July and cannot wait to get started.
"It's a big change from fighting tooth and nail to try and get promoted to the Premier League," he added.
"But you always want to test yourself at the top level and this is an opportunity to get an insight into what goes on with your local team."
Jones played for Cardiff,TNS,Rhyl during his playing career.

Last edited:
I like Championship stories so I will follow. U have your first

Finally a Cardiff Story. There aint many. Make it a good one. :)

The Story So Far

Cardiff%20City.png

Cardiff%20City-2.png

N-Power%20Championship.png

Here it is, the update to my story, as you can see we are 7th in the league but **** aren't we trying! I really want sucess with the club hopefully the next update I give you, I will still be in the job and vying for promotion!

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

The January Update

Cardiff%20City-3.png

N-Power%20Championship-2.png

Here it is, the January update, I can't believe I had beaten the jacks! On all my other saves with Cardiff, I had only beaten the jacks once, I'm 5th now and I think that's quite good for me because I'm trying a great tactic and I've just lost Fabrice Muamba because he was only a three month loan and he was absoloutey brilliant, but John Bostock is playing with his heart on his sleeve at the moment

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

End of Season

Cardiff%20v%20Swansea%20.png

a great win vs the rivals, I couldn't beleive the score and we played absoloutey brilliantly.

Burnley%20v%20Cardiff%20.png

Here we are, at the play off final and we won it with ease, yes we had to go to extra time but look at that, we controlled the game and went up as Play off Champions

N-Power%20Championship-3.png

Here is the end of the season table were we finished 4th.

All my staff has left me so I've had to find new staff and have been given a measly £11.5m transfer budget

I may want this story shut down as I feel I can't manage them in the top flight because the last time I took them to the top flight I had a new investment so yeah.