BrownMC

Reaction score
I have gained promotion to the Premiership with Cardiff City in my first season and as the 2011-2012 approaches I practically need to build a new squad. My transfer budget is roughly £14 million as I have decided to sell a few players to raise some more transfer funds, but more importantly reduce my wage structure as I want to attract some quality players. I only have roughly £50k a week I can spend on wages so please bare this in mind. If anyone can recommend any loan signings, then that would be helpful also. I am willing to tell you my current squad if that helps, but lets say it is pretty depleted at the moment, as I abused the loan system when I was in the Championship as Cardiff's finances are not fantastic.

Freddy Sears , Jordan Spence both on loan from west ham should do you the trick!

Freddy Sears , Jordan Spence both on loan from west ham should do you the trick!

You can always rely on the rip roaring free scoring irons.

Don't we just love sarcasm.

I have gained promotion to the Premiership with Cardiff City in my first season and as the 2011-2012 approaches I practically need to build a new squad. My transfer budget is roughly £14 million as I have decided to sell a few players to raise some more transfer funds, but more importantly reduce my wage structure as I want to attract some quality players. I only have roughly £50k a week I can spend on wages so please bare this in mind. If anyone can recommend any loan signings, then that would be helpful also. I am willing to tell you my current squad if that helps, but lets say it is pretty depleted at the moment, as I abused the loan system when I was in the Championship as Cardiff's finances are not fantastic.

a bit late haha, but this is who you should've signed if you didn't:

Tom Cairney: 2.5m
Fraser Forster: 1.4m
Phil Jones: 16m (but offer $0 up front so you keep your budget for other players)
Nathan Delfouneso: around 7m