• Thread starter Thread starter roberdooo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 6K
FEBUARY 2015

View attachment 345248
Poor run continues

View attachment 345246
Eikrem grabs a goal for us on his return from injury. We have missed his prescence in the squad and hopefully he can help steer the ship in the right direction.

View attachment 345245
We have now gone 5 GAMES without a victory. The attack is no longer clicking and the defence is a total shambles. Le Fondre seems to have lost his scoring boots and we need him back on form because Macheda is stealing a living here.

View attachment 345244
Is that a win I see. I have honestly forgotten how this feels. Hooper gave them an early lead and was like **** me but Bassong felt generous and decided to gift us a way back into the game. Of course my players accepted it with both hands and destroyed them. You know, it's rude to reject a gift.

View attachment 345243
View attachment 345242

Well, another poor month and what can I say? The fact Le Fondre has been goaless since mid january says it all. The most annoying thing is that 80% percent of the goals I concede are as a result of defensive errors. I've chopped and changed the defenders but each one of them seems to have his moment of stupidity.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 345238
MATS MOLLER DAEHLI
The youngster stepped up this month and performed superbly when the so called senior players decided not to show up. He also picked up the young player of the month award.

MARCH 2015

View attachment 345104
About time!

View attachment 345102
Back to winning ways as we dispatch Charlton at home. The performance was not convincing but right now we'll take whatever we get.

View attachment 345099
Narrow away win. Right now the points matter more than the goals. On we go...

View attachment 345096
Well what do we have here? Is that three wins in a row I see? Superb performance and once again the goals are flowing.

View attachment 345094
Stalemate! At a point we were miles ahead in the table. Now that has been closed down to just a few points. 2015 has been bad to me.

View attachment 345091
Sigh!

Well, atleast we put some points on the board this month. My defence still worries me and an overhaul there will be top priority for the summer. Daehli is starting to put himself into contention for a starting spot meaning one of Craig Noone or Kim would have to be dropped (Kim most likely based on current form).
And for the most exciting part of March...
YOUTH INTAKE
Pretty awful intake to be fair. Only one lad with a small chance to make it into my first team squad.
View attachment 345089
Hopefully he'll come good.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 345087
MATS MOLLER DAEHLI

APRIL 2015

View attachment 345083
Tears will be shed.

View attachment 345078
Good win here. Ben Turner deciding to score for both teams, what a nice lad.

View attachment 345077
This is frustrating 99% of the goals I concede are from fecking set-pieces. Unbelievable!!!

View attachment 345075
This has to be a season low. We throw away a three goal lead in our own home. Proves I've got a bunch of wankers as defenders. You can be sure that my whole defence got fined after this horror show.

View attachment 345073
3 defeats in a row and we slip down to second. we were 15 points clear in January and now face the prospect of missing out on automatic promotion.

View attachment 345072
4 defeats in row and we drop down to third. This is absolutely depressing. I am speechless, my players have forgotten how to play.

The less said about this month the better. We have only one game in may. We have to win that and pray that petersborough do us a favour against Norwich. Can we get to the EPL?

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Me. For not smashing my laptop and quitting the freaking game.

MAY 2015

View attachment 345070
Has our luck changed?

View attachment 345067
Yes! We are promoted! We did our part and beat Ipswich while Norwich drew meaning we get promoted on goal difference. Nearly had a heart attack watching this game because I could not imagine another season in the championship. Norwich kept scoring but petersborough wouldn't lay down and eventually snatched a draw. I will definitely be sending Darren Ferguson a bottle of champaigne.

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 345063
View attachment 345062

My God! This rollercoaster of a season is finally over and boy was it close. Our disturbing second half of the season will have to be addressed but for now we celebrate. So we go up along with Q.P.R and Fulham. The importance of the goals we scored early in the season cannot be undermined as that is what got us over the finish line. We started like Buggati's and crawled over the finish line like a banged up truck but we did it. The premier league will be a challenge and a tactical and defensive overhaul is required.
Next up is a review of what went in other leagues. Who do you think will win the UCL?

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
View attachment 345060
JESSE LINGARD

SEASON REVIEW

View attachment 344255
So our rollercoaster of a season in the championship has come to an end and it feels good to have gotten out at the first attempt. We started the season guns ablaze with Le Fondre in the form of his life. Unfortunately we were not able to maintain our form in the second half of the season with injuries and fatigue hitting us hard. We now look forward to the EPL with survival the main aim. Additions will be made to boost our numbers and quality. Also, I'll be looking to offload some players who underperformed this season.
These are the awards that were given out at the end of the season...

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR
View attachment 344254
This shows the superb season the lad had and he has now been acknowledged by the whole league. Hopefully he can continue his development in the EPL and get closer to his full potential.

TOP GOALSCORER
View attachment 344253
I think this was inevitable. Although he slagged of during the second half of the season the amount of early goals he scored just made him dead cert to collect this.

TEAM OF THE YEAR
View attachment 344252
And we get four players into the team of the year although seeing Lingard there instead of Eikrem is a bit surprising but tbf Eikrem had his injury issues. Also I think Craig Noone deserves more than a place on the bench because he was simply phenomenal.

MANAGER OF THE YEAR
View attachment 344251
I was surprised to receive this to be honest but hey, I'm not going to say no to an award am I?

PLAYER STATS
View attachment 344221

So, let's see what happened inthe rest of the world...

PREMIER LEAGUE
View attachment 344241
Manchester city take the title and as a United fan you can be sure that I'm not happy.

SKY BET LEAGUE 1
View attachment 344240
View attachment 344238
Leyton Orient, Barnsley and Preston go up while Chesterfield, Walsall, Oldham and Rochdale drop a division.

SKY BET LEAGUE 2
View attachment 344235
View attachment 344234
Stevenage, Hartlepool, Northampton and Tranmere are a step closer to the premer league while Exeter and Accrington drop out of the football league.

LEAGUE 1
View attachment 344233
PSG win it as to be expected with Monaco coming in a very dissapointing 5th.

LIGA BBVA
View attachment 344230
Barcelona win it with no surprise in the top four standings.

EUROPA LEAGUE
View attachment 344229
I don't know how Manchester united got into the Europa league. But they won it and I'm not complaining.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
View attachment 344226
Real madrid collect the biggest prize in club football. They now become the first team to retain the champions League.

TRANSFER UPDATE

View attachment 344220
So with the new season approaching I hve been working tirelessly to strenghten the team. We'll begin with the players who left the club.

TRANSFERS OUT
View attachment 344219
View attachment 344218
I was absolutely gutted to lose Fabio. I was surprised to find out that he had a 3.2 million release clause in his contract. He refused to talk to us over a new deal and when Sunderland came calling he left. I promise he'll regret this. The other players who left had no future at the club and I'm happy to receive reasonable fees for them.

TRANSFERS IN
View attachment 344216
I brought in some old heads with premier league experience and a few youngsters and I feel the squad is good enough for a mid-table finish.

View attachment 344207
I was delighted to get this young man for a bargain fee of 3.2 million. His versatility is an asset and I tip him to be a star in the national team a few years from now. Watch out for this lad.

View attachment 344199
Getting him for 1.2 million was a good deal for us and I feel he will be instrumental in guiding us through this season. It's also good to have such an influential person in the dressing room.

View attachment 344196
After the superb season he had with us on loan last season I just had to get him. At 2.5 million it was an absolute steal.

View attachment 344195
Solid defender and he will be my defensive lynchpin this season.

View attachment 344194
He was on a month-to-month contract at Udinese and I managed to get him for a grand total of 24k. You can't go wrong with this type of transfer.

View attachment 344193
Another midfielder with EPL experience and his creativity will be vital for us this season.

And, if you're interested in placing any bets...

SEASON PREDICTIONS
View attachment 344192
The punters think that we will just about keep our heads above water but I feel we will do a little better than that. As the season unfolds we shall see.
As always if you are enjoying the story remember to leave a like or a comment.

Hey dude how do you upload your picture from your game on to here?

Hey dude how do you upload your picture from your game on to here?
I just take my Screenshots and upload them directly from the file on my laptop. There's an option to do that when you 'go advanced'

I just take my Screenshots and upload them directly from the file on my laptop. There's an option to do that when you 'go advanced'

Hi Thanks for that, which ikon tab is it when your in 'Go Advanced'

Back