Cardiff City. Just got promoted to the Prem

Bluebird

Reaction score
Only 10 million to spend really and not a lot of wage. Any strikers? Need to avoid relegation and push for mid table

Leigh Griffits (sp) Hearts look on the transfer list. M.OWEN will be available on a free get him play him as a poacher.

good luck
i got them promoted to the prem aswell and i signed vieira,vassell for free,and roughly 2.5 million on pat mccourt
you're in for a rough season,theyre tough to manage
quick tip,replace lee naylor,he will get worse and worse as the season progresses

Vaclav Kadlec or Garra Dembele ( cheap and scores goals for fun)

I just got Leicester promoted and I'm having the same dilemma; really need a goalscorer. It's so hard to resist getting vieira or someone similar, but they eat the wage budget so much.

I have bought James McFadden, Owen and Griffiths as well as having Bothroyd and Chopra so lets just hope I stay up. Based on pre season, I am not so optimistic

It's my second season with Leicester in the Prem, managed to stay in it (got 16th). I bought Yaya Sanogo in the second season and I'm getting Diego Tardelli now. He's very good. Also consider a Italian DMC/MC forgot his name, should be in another thread tho

Hey Bluebird, you returned.

You can loan some players from top clubs. I would recommend:

Leight Griffiths
David Goodwillie
Federico Macheda
Bebe
Danny Welbeck
Michael Owen
Carlos Vela (possibly)
Adrian
Yaya Sanogo
Yannis Tafer

alberto bueno, he sored goals for fun in the championship in my derby save, soi signed him in my 1st seasonin the preiership, and he kept me up :)

I must have got lucky in my first PL season with Cardiff, because I really didn't struggle at all. Finished 8th! Did get lucky in being able to pick up Lukaku for 4.2m though!

Apparently scoring is not my problem!
That was my first prem game

thats an excellent result! ive been managing coventry and i won euro cup, prem, fa and league (As well as 4 community shields)...

i signed macheda *recomended! turns ACE, ill get you a screenie in a min*, balloteli (£3m, man city offered me him) and a few foreigners.. but i had a regen in goal :(

cant get a screenie.... cant find my fm disc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have bought James McFadden, Owen and Griffiths as well as having Bothroyd and Chopra so lets just hope I stay up. Based on pre season, I am not so optimistic

Faddy will be great for you, i played him wide left nearly every game of the season, and he gets a fair few goals.

Apparently scoring is not my problem!
That was my first prem game
in your dreams mate :)))) no offense!!!|)(A)

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

i believe michael eneramo is a good one....also believe tiago alves is a very good prospect for the future

does anybody no any good defenders im also cardiff in prem n keeping the goals out is my problem.

Lee Sueng-Ryul (maybe it's Seung-Ryul... Try both if you're taking this advice) is a prolific South Korean striker, only 21 at game start. He scored second most in the league in my first season as Seoul, and had the best average rating of the whole league. Might not want a South Korean striker, and he may not be good enough for your team (not sure, I've only ever used him on Seoul and he's absolutely amazing there), but give him a look anyways.