Cardiff City's Rise To The Big Time

Spangy93

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the site and have seen many stories floating around the site.
So I have decided to start with Cardiff City to try and make them the first Welsh team in the 'English' Premier League

Match Updates Coming...

will be following as i am a season ticket holder bluebirds!!!!

Good luck, Cardiff are a team I always enjoy playing as, I'll be following :)

Good Luck Mate =P

Playing as a Championship club myself, highly recomend camel meriem & ebi smolarek, hope this helps

Cardiff City have today announced Tommy Spang as their new manager after the shock resignation of David Jones over a transfer budget row.
When asked what it felt like to be the new manager he replied ' It's a dream come true ive been a fan for many years'

It is rumoured that Spang has no money to spend

I have placed Joe Ledley and Ross McCormack on the transfer list

What!? Dont sell Ledley or McCormack they are class

What!? Dont sell Ledley or McCormack they are class

I would sell one of them but only for the right price that would allow you to bring in some quality players and i reckon MARCO VERRATTI is a must buy

dont sell ledley u can get rid of mccormack but make sure u get decent back up 4wards ledley is quality in the middle with rae and whitts on the left and burke on the right...all u need 2 do really is strengthen the defence

yeah id hold onto them, id get rid of the WHOLE reserve team and the backup, replace with free transfers and loans, try vladimir weiss from man city

dont get rid of the reserve team there are some decent players there adam matthews gavin rae mcphail scimeca gypes encklmen all decent back up

u dont need any work on loans get rodwell or whilshire for the middle of the park and get a few freebies in centre of defence and u will win get promotion no doubt about it ledley and mccormack are star players 4 cardiff

Cardiff City have today unveiled Boudewin Zenden and Mark Viduka as their new signings ,both on free transfers. When asked whether they would fit into the squad Spang replied ' These are great players so they will have no problem'

This is Cardiffs 4 signing of the season after the captures of Right Back Lauren and Striker David Connolly who were also signed on a free transfer

good signings but are they better than u already got? great buy of lauren now u got the full back sorted any signs off a centre back coming in and then i honestly think u can push 4 pomotion