RyanMarch

Reaction score
Started a few saves and struggling to find my feet, started a save which I want to play for the long run.

I'm toying between using WonderTac or Modern Warfare, either way I'm looking for players to sign, all over the pitch ideally, good young players that can make an instant impact. Ideally a world class winger, 20+ goals a year and some good consistent squad players to keep me up and push towards mid-table.

Cheers.

Try sign Alan from Red Bull Salzburg (?3.3m), Alexander Milosevic from AIK (?335k)

I have started a game with Wigan
bought Kasper Kusk and Thelander from aab, both are young/cheap and great palyers

Strandberg was amazing for me at Cardiff! Cheap (under 1m) and young centre back! Him next to Caulker was very successful for me!
Also, Zucculini (free agent) was a good centre mid to rotate with.
The other thing I found is that you'll need a striker as Corneilous (sorry for the spelling) won't be a goal machine in the first season. He improves in the second season.

Last edited:
you can get S.Long for about ?5 or ?6M hes a very good AF or Jelavic from Everton is a good ST? F.Zuculini is a good DM as GregPeth said look at Bressan on a free good DLP