Joshdavies33

Reaction score
Hi all

I started a game with Gateshead in skrill premier managed town the league in the first season.

Now im in December sat 18th in league and 3rd round o FA cup. My dilemma is crewe (relegated into league 2 last season) offered me job more money better youth.

Also money at Gateshead is getting worse.

What should I do stay at Gateshead and try to achieve with them, or jump ship to crewe?

Josh

Ps also my contract ends in 2016 In dec 2014 at the moment.

It truly depends on whether you're enjoying the save IMO. If Gateshead just aren't working for you then there is no use forcing it for the sake of it. Sticking it out could reap it's rewards in the future if you do well and make Gateshead "your" team. However, Crewe tends to be an enjoyable team for a number of people due to the high quality youth they tend to bring through. Maybe save the game now, take the Crewe job, save that as a different name, and then you can at least go back to Gateshead if you want?

i had this dilemma at oxford city, I ended up staying with them and got them into the prem, with some pretty good regens, I would stay, see how the land lies at the end of the season. if not better, then look around for a new job :)

Cheers for the replies.

Think im going to have both saved just incase I regret leaving lol.

Thanks again for the replies guys :)

Update guys, didn't end up going to crewe. Looked through my team at Gateshead and have developed a nice young squad

One young player nicky hay, started last season 16yo 1gold star now 2.5 stars and a 1st team player Such a good feeling.

Last edited: