Career Ambitions???

rozzaob

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone out there has any specific career ambitions.

e.g I'm managing Newcatle at mo, but would love to manage in South America (specifically Boca), Athletico Madrid and England in my game.

Anyone else got any stories or ambitions for their careers?

I'm managing Juventus at mo, and I'd like to manage Newcastle in England and Athletico Madrid in Spain!

Im managing Newcastle... best team in the world now, job done!

i want to stay with everton the full game, do a sir alex with them and dominate for ever

I started off with Atletico Madrid with a dream of building my rep up, and getting enough trophies to become Man Utd manager... For some reason every time I tried to apply for the man utd job I would get turned down, any other club accept me though?

I moved over to England and became Chelsea manager, and have been for about 6 years I think... When i got there they were ****, around 8 or 9th on table and struggling. We just won the champions league last year and leage cup, no league title yet though but im tipping this season! I think ill stay here and win the league a couple of times then maybe move to Italy and my goal is to now manage AC Milan.

We'll see what happens! :) Man Utd dont seem to want me for some reason... plus I'd like to try Serie A

P.S good topic!

serie A is a piece of **** mate, its easy with AC Milan

With tottenham atm, finished 8th or so first season, third second season so got champions league football, no trophy yet, going to try win the premiership, could take another season or two!

SAFC7 but its the year 2020 I think mate... AC Milan arnt that good in my game anymore.. just like chelsea was **** when I came to england

Started out with Dunfermline in Scottish Div. 1.

Got them promoted in my first season then somehow managed to finish 4th in the SPL thus qualifying for the UEFA Cup. (Perhaps helped by the fact that Arsenal are my parent team and therefore send me all their youngsters.)

In my 3rd season just now still with Dunfermline although i'm getting itchy feet; i'd love to move down to the championship and get a team promoted.

Have a good few years in the premiership with a team winning trophies then get my dream job at Celtic for a good few years before winning a major trophy with Scotland (don't laugh!) and that's it. Job done. Retirement.

Im playing with Eastbourne Boro, ambitions to get them to the Premiership and champions league. And then after take control of Aston Villa or a low league club.

The only club team I'll ever play with is Arsenal. I always try to win all the trophies and get a good reputation so that I can apply for a National job as well. Normally it is either Brazil or Argentina that wants you if you apply, or they'll even offer you the job. Then I manage Arsenal and the National team.

Im currently in my second season with Gateshead, finished 1st in Conference North.

i always try and think like that..i start off with a really small team develope them and hope to get some offers and then move on, but when i get a decent reputation...and clubs offer me contracts i never want to leave lol

i always try and think like that..i start off with a really small team develope them and hope to get some offers and then move on, but when i get a decent reputation...and clubs offer me contracts i never want to leave lol

Im stuck, i dunno whether to move on through clubs from the bottom or to get Gateshead to be the best in the world lol :p

for now I'll stick with being best manager ever (as soon a possible would be better) then start some LLM with like 5 leagues to the max, from unemployed to world cup champion. If I am still not bored of the game and have time, which I doubt, I'll play the belgian league.

Im currently managing my local club Drayton, and plan to win the champions league with them. Im now first in the BSS.

playing a game,started with mexico and looking to take over a ligue 1 or champ team and build my way up goin from england to spain to geramny then america and brazil places like that, then when ive managed mexico go to like a south american team like aregentina or sum1 like them,then aisa i.e. austrailia,japan korea like that, then africa,europe hopefully managing in ecah continent at club and countries am looking forward to achieving hopefully just won the gold cup with mexico!!!

Just wondering if anyone out there has any specific career ambitions.

e.g I'm managing Newcatle at mo, but would love to manage in South America (specifically Boca), Athletico Madrid and England in my game.

Anyone else got any stories or ambitions for their careers?

******* **** it's Joe Kinnear!

i started off with wolves and got promoted through the playoffs reaching them in my last game.!!
i survived my 1st season in the premiership finishings 16th and the followed up finishing 10th and 13th the following season..!
then in my 5th season my young guns finnalys started to fulfil the potential and i finished 4th....just bet standard liege 3-0 away from home in the 1st leg of the 3rd qualifying rnd and have moved upto 18th richest club in the world worth a estimated €204m.........not too bad for wolves eh!!
i hope to stay wit wolves to get a new stadium built and hopefully renamed after me haha and den ill probly resign and go manage accrinton stanley

started with leeds, want to take them as far as i can..which is winning the champions league and EPL. ****** Lge1 and then won the Championship playoffs following season. first season in prem i came 17th, which was my aim. the 4th season i came 12th and comfortably beat the drop. the next season i came 8th and won the league cup which got me into europe. i have just started my 6th season. by the time ive done 10 seasons i want to be challenging for the league and champions league