StuartCarey

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm in my third season at West Ham, taking them second first season, into the Semi Finals of the Champions League and in my current season I am top.

Tactics:

GK - Defend

DL - Full Back, support.

DR - Full Back, support.

DC - Ball Playing Defender - Defend.

DC - Ball Playing Defender - Defend.

MC (left) - Central Midfielder - Attack.

MC (centre) - Central Midfielder - Defend.

MC (right) - Central Midfielder - Attack

AMC - Attacking Midfielder - Attack

ST (left) - Poacher - Attack

ST (right) - Complete Forward - Attack

This tactic is a great for when the ball isn't in your possession, as you still have enough players back to deal with the pressure, and when you do have the ball, you have 3 back to offer support, stopping all counter attacks.

This is an Attacking tactic, both home and away. My only lose was against Arsenal in the opening game of the season (1-0, Penalty) yet we had enough of the ball just our finishing let us down. Although it is an attacking tactic, it is very slow tempo, with short passing play.

Screenshots:

TACTIC DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.wikiupload.com/comment.php?id=194979

alternatively:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1326

Tell me if you like it, any success etc. It works brilliantly with my players.

Looks to be working fantastically well for you, I'll give it a bash ^^)

Aye give it a go, my players are pretty experienced and my back 4 are solid though.

anyone who takes the time to develop and upload a tactic deserves credit

Open with > extract to documents/sports interactive/football manager 2010/tactics

I'll give my Hayes one an upload if I go far.

ive treid to download of both links and carnt do it can u put it up on meaga up load r zshare please

ill try this eventually, am using different tactics atm for my sheff utd game, but ill start a prem game and give em a go

No sorry, if someone else could I'll appreciate it, alright Gabonese do mate, and give me the feedback!

give this a go. Hammers4Life

Indeed!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Check this for a result;

Just shows what this tactic can do once the players are used to it!

wow this seems very good, not many teams score at anfield, ill try it with a mid table team like stoke

cheers pal will post some res to show u how getting on

Looks good mate. I'll give it a go!

The season has finished and I managed to do the double with Tactics;

We have won the FA CUP beating Man United 5-4 in the Semi Final, and Arsenal 1-0 in the Final! And we have won the Premiership.

League Table:

I love these tactics, and I hope anyone else that uses them have similar success.

JP Woody, if you could try them and give me feedback, it'd be great to hear from the Mastermind of Tactics on his verdict!

Thanks