CAFC

Reaction score
Hey i have a Charlton season ticket and obviously managed charlton on FM last year, Jenkinson's potential on the game got him to the standard of a championship RB at his peak, I was just wondering if anyone has played with him in the demo as Arsenal or got him on loan or something. Have they improved him much? Thanks

In real life I thought his transfer was very odd, he was okay but wasnt even our best RB at the time in league 1! I believe our other young RB is better than him tbh, but at least we spent the money we got for him fairly well :)

i think he will turn out to be great in real life but on fm i reckon he will turn out to be ok for the championship but no more

he was okay but wasnt even our best RB at the time in league 1!

Due to Sagna breaking his leg he will now be our first choice RB and will play in the CL away to Marseille lol

don't get me wrong when we played Southampton he destroyed Oxlaide-Chamberlain but he is no where near prem standard yet, I think we got the better end of the deal as we used that money to sign 22 new players!

Haven't seen anything to impress me irl or on fm yet. Time definitely on his side though and playing at such a high level so early definitely won't do him any harm

don't get me wrong when we played Southampton he destroyed Oxlaide-Chamberlain but he is no where near prem standard yet, I think we got the better end of the deal as we used that money to sign 22 new players!

Lol really!?

Haha it seems to have helped with Charlton top of league 1

Hey i have a Charlton season ticket and obviously managed charlton on FM last year, Jenkinson's potential on the game got him to the standard of a championship RB at his peak, I was just wondering if anyone has played with him in the demo as Arsenal or got him on loan or something. Have they improved him much? Thanks

In real life I thought his transfer was very odd, he was okay but wasnt even our best RB at the time in league 1! I believe our other young RB is better than him tbh, but at least we spent the money we got for him fairly well :)

Chris Solly= 5 foot 7 inch machine.

Chris Solly has been our best player by a mile this season, if he was taller we would lose him to a better club :) I like how Francis is 4th choice RB now apparently :L I didnt even think he was that *****, everyone just turned on him so quickly

Chris Solly has been our best player by a mile this season, if he was taller we would lose him to a better club :) I like how Francis is 4th choice RB now apparently :L I didnt even think he was that *****, everyone just turned on him so quickly

He was good going forward but a bit suspect defensively. I agree he would be decent backup to Solly, but instead Powell played Morrison out of position at RB against Stevenage, and apparently he had a poor game.

he has the potential to become a leading RB in the demo. Scouts say he can be as good as Sagna. 3 1/2 stars.

If you start him a head of Sagna he becomes better than him after two seasons

He will take Finland to Brazil in 2014 and win the cup. :thumbup:

perkele