Song Wilshere
Nasri Rosicky Arshavin
RVP

Foster
Carr Johnson Jiranek Ridgewell
Fahey Ferguson Bowyer Larsson
Gardner
Zigic​

Looks like Arsenal's strongest side to me, bar Fab, Walcott and TV5 obviously. So much for half and half eh?

Am I right in saying that the 7th place finisher isn't given a Europa League spot if Birmingham win?

this will be my last post till half-time

come on boys do us proud :wub:

Anyone know who the bird singing the national anthem is?

Come on... someone! Still can't choose who to support. Would be supporting Brum but certain Brum fans were a bit too smug for my liking. ;)

even Manchester United have someone taking part today, the stadium announcer is the voice of Old Trafford for those who reconize it lol fully confident Birmingham can get a result here, come on Brummies!

Lee Bowyer ONSIDE, keeper should be OFF and penalty to BIRMINGHAM tut tut!

What a poor decision by the linesman!

Brum should have a penalty, Szcezsny should be off 2 minutes in!

That was not offside, That was penalty, that was red card. ****.. Brum got robbed..

Now if we do win everyones just going to say Brum were robbed blah blah blah..Brilliant!

Definite, easy peno decision there. Disgraceful.

Now if we do win everyones just going to say Brum were robbed blah blah blah..Brilliant!

Deal with it. We had to do it last year with Vidic and rightly so. Keeper sent off after 2mins would have a massive impact.

Deal with it. We had to do it last year with Vidic and rightly so. Keeper sent off after 2mins would have a massive impact.

Rightly so indeed. We was robbed!

Status
Not open for further replies.