Carling Cup Semi-Final

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ties to be played weeks commencing 9th and 23rd January

Wigan Athletic v Arsenal
Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United

Have carling cup semi-finals always been two-legged?

One of them cups they always playing around with, it use to big two legs then it wasnt and now it is? I dont even know the rules to it lol thats how bad the League cup as got, no one understands it.

Little hacked off Donny so deserved to be in semis would of been nice to see lge 1 side in there

They were two legged when boro won it.

We could of been there again, but chopping and changing and a ***** performance from most, that cup was there for the taking.

fuckign stupid boro non performing gits...

and then jammy twats aresenal go and win luckyily against ******* doncaster

Yeh Arsenal were lucky to get through. But atleast they showed determination.

Nah they didnt

Utd Wigan final

Man U Arsenal final im thinking, we should get through i think the big players will be playing in that as they will for Arsenal in the 2nd leg when Wigan beat them in the 1st :D

Yes they did, but Man Utd have been playing a lot better recently. Also by this match Man Utd may have some new players :D

I dont think so Jack, we haven't lost in a while now, but we really should have beaten Everton and Brummies recently. I think our good form will be too much for Blackburn.

Nah Newcastle aren't good enough to even be in the Carling Cup Semi's :D

Lloyd said:
I dont think so Jack, we haven't lost in a while now, but we really should have beaten Everton and Brummies recently. I think our good form will be too much for Blackburn.

Was just a Little joke, i say wigan and man utd :cool:

hope wigan win tha cup out of those 3

im thinkin they will lose to man utd in tha final tho

Yeh they might get to the final, as they did quite well against Arsenal earlier in the season.

Anyone watch the arsenal wigan game? I thought it was one of the best games all season. End to end for most of the game like a cup tie. I thought Wigan were out of it after Van Persie scored but Roberts popped up and scored. Should be a good trip for the Wigan lads down at Cardiff, hope we qualify tomorrow all being well.

Was an alright game. Wigan were pretty poor and I'm surprised that they managed to score a goal :eek: