I've also had issues loaning him out even to affiliates. He always rejects them saying he has not intention of going there on loan, i've tried 5 clubs including Ipswich, Salamanca, Charlton, Lorient and when i offered him out tried to send him to two La Liga sides all rejected.

Could be that i started him fairly often in his first season (second season of my save) and often played him off the bench which might have raised his reputation?

think you hit the nail on the head right there, cause he has had first team football for you quite a bit, then he will be reluctant to move on loan

my Carlos Fierro at the age of 21 (my current save, he still young lol, but look at his stat, absolute beast thanks to me (H))

This lad is a legend for me at newcastle! first choice along with messi, he is currently top scorer in league - 12 games - 18 goals.

Is Fierro developing as he should in my save? He started off brilliantly when he first joined then he's gotten progressively worse. He seems to miss A LOT of sitters in games and it gets to the stage now where I can't trust him enough to start him because he never scores. I think I've played him more than enough, 20 apps first season, 32 second and 7 so far in his third. Most of those have been subs.

you have barely started with him, use him sparingly at moment, and put him on lots of intensive training schedules, if you can afford to, maybe loan him out so he can get first team football in a less competetive league, championship, or maybe somewhere like belgium. Give him time and he will start banging them in for fun

View attachment 279019

Gentlemen! I give you Carlos Fierro, 21 years old. He's probably the best player I have ever developed for myself if we don't count regens. Absolutely amazing poacher. And hopefully he can still improve abit more!

Edit. While I was writing this he just sunk PSV away with 4 goals!

Last edited:
this is the best fierro i have saw developed, what u training him n??

Used Maestro Ugos poacher schedule I think.

Tutored by Ronaldo and Jovetic.

He's even better now. With 20 finishing and a few other minor increases.

48 goals, 17 assist and 10 MoM in 51 games.