Signed him for 4.5m in my 2nd season with Aston Villa. Hes more of a Treq and AMC then poacher. 4.5 stars PA report from my Assistant.

Considering the fact that he can be signed for free (compensation of 1.4m), its really a good steal :)

Signed him in my 2nd season for 1.2m and he hasn't looked back... I have finished my 5th season as arsenal manager and he is amazing... Scored 22 goals and 21 assists in 31 games!!! All this as back-up to aguero!!! I play him as a CF with 2 wide IF's... I have really trained his finishing and his stats are unreal and is still only 21!!! :D I greatly recommend him as he is the future star of my team

signed him in 4th season for 10million. he just finished 2nd in world player of the year with 54 goals in 51 games. he scored about 20 more that anyone else.

Signed him in the 2nd season. As I am new to the game (havent played football manager in years until I picked it up a few days ago) what sort of training schedule do you recommened? I am using Raikan007's Training Schedules and have him in the poacher role but I am not sure if thats the best way to get him to his full potential. Also, is it a great idea to play him in the first team on a regular basis? Thanks :)

Last edited:
what face pack is his face in and is it possible to just download his face on its own? thanks

What Prefered Moves should I teach him, because he has none ?

I can't seem to get him to produce so far for my Bayern Munich side. Is his best role a Poacher or what?

this guys been unstoppable for my liverpool team. signed him when he was 24 and so far he's scored 124 goals in 154 games

Whoa. :O
Iker Muniains a beast, and if this guys even better...
For Arsenal, Iker Muniain scored 52 goals in 40 games...

I have Fierro, but he hasn't been developing as impressively. Granted, he did score a hat-trick in his first appearance, but, Iker Muniain was banging them in ever since he signed! Fierro took some time before he started scoring - in fact, it required a season long loan to a League One Side!

Just agreed a deal to sign him, start of 1st season

Last edited:
I cant loan Fierro to other clubs, no one wants to make an offer
What should I do I already have Cavani and Kadlec and i play with one striker