Carlos Fierro - Is he the best striker on the game?

andybrown10

Reaction score
I've played a few football managers now, and I have never witnessed such an amazing player since CM 03/04 and the likes of Toledo, Braaten and Samba, but officer, arrest this lad, unbelievable tekkers or what?

I'm in 2020 now, and he has won, World Golden Ball, Europe's Top Player, Golden Boot in the Premiership and The Champs League (44 & 15) respectively.

The recommendation says 3 and a half stars, but seriously BUY THIS PLAYER, play him as a poacher, he will score you a LOT OF GOALS

View attachment 222736View attachment 222737View attachment 222738

yes, he is.
Fierro, Erick Torres, Thiago Alcantara, Deulofeu, Vrsaljko, players like them are the best of the game

imperador234:1438368 said:
yes, he is.
Fierro, Erick Torres, Thiago Alcantara, Deulofeu, Vrsaljko, players like them are the best of the game

What is it that makes these players so great when your scouts only rate them 3 star ?

He looks good in the screen shot but looks nowhere near as good as Yaya Sanogo gets by the same age.

In my (limited) experience with big clubs on this game Fierro has always come up trumps, better than Sanogo anywho! Sanogo had better stats about 6-7 years in but Fierro scored more goals.

Your Fierro got marginally, very marginally better stats than my Sanogo did over his career (227 appearances and 179 goals for me with Sanogo to your 233 appearances and 191 goals for Fierro)... but on the other hand, I reckon if you look at the stats for Sanogo, he would score more than Fierro in your team.

Lost a photo of Sanogo from FM12 but here he is from 11. Take into account he is only 23 there and already looks better than Fierro...

signed him on the free contract with the compensation thingy. he's an epic wonder kid. i just let him play in the reserves this year, and maybe next year he be banging more goals and golaso.. plus i also have sanogo too in my psg team. couldnt agree more on sanogo. fm11 was his year, but not fm12.

Last edited:
I havent seen him at his peak but in his first season in my Spurs team he was 20 years old, playing second fiddle to Doumbia and still managed to knock roughly 25-30 goals in all competitions. More impressive was his consistency, he would score most games he started and could always knick a goal from the bench. I could only imagine how good he would be in years to come but even at just 20 years old he is the best striker I have had on the game this year.

Messi is the best striker he will score 60+ goals and assisting 25+ in 1 season

Messi is the best striker he will score 60+ goals and assisting 25+ in 1 season

On a slight side note - is messi buyable on this game? On fifa 12 he is unsignable as he is too loyal to Barca, just wondered if FM including things like this or if any player can be tempted by the right club/money

On a slight side note - is messi buyable on this game? On fifa 12 he is unsignable as he is too loyal to Barca, just wondered if FM including things like this or if any player can be tempted by the right club/money

why would he sign to ManUtd, Real Madrid, Chelsea etc etc etc if he is playing already in the best club in the game/world...

i still think Sanogo is capable ive yet to try him in this version yet because of the simple fact that i like to try all the new good strikers out and Sanogo was one of my main guns in FM2011. Mbaye Niang will take some beating though as far as goalscoring records go. Ive yet to give Fierro a good run yet i had a rangers game where he done 50 goals a season but stopped playing the save. I currently got an OM save up and Jordan Ayew has really started to bang in the goals.

well sanogo does score goals. but its a matter for time he bangs more as he reaches around his prime. same goes for the young players

why would he sign to ManUtd, Real Madrid, Chelsea etc etc etc if he is playing already in the best club in the game/world...
Who's to say Barca will be the best team in the game after a few years? If, for instance, referees wise up to Barca's cheating tactics and they start to struggle, will Messi want to leave?

But I'll reword my question - have the makers of FM included player loyalty to the point that they won't leave no matter what as the 'wonderful' people down at EA Sports have done with FIFA 12?

I have never really needed to change up Rooney and Hernandez but after Hernandez got injured i had a choice of my back up strikers and Fierro was one of them and now he is first choice and played as a poacher for me he is untouched

If, for instance, referees wise up to Barca's cheating tactics and they start to struggle, will Messi want to leave?

Oh dear.